This is Crazy Toners Privacy Statement. It sets out how we deal with your personal data.
If you have any queries about this statement, please contact us .
1. Personal Data is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to us and not to other companies or organisations websites to which we link.
2. Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by us in the course of providing our Services to you. The use of information will remain under our control at all times.
3. Only if you have given us permission will we send email to you about new products and special offers which we consider may be of interest to you.
4. We may collect Personal Data about your usage of our products in order to provide a service to meet your needs, and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
5. We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist your transaction.
6. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please contact us .
7. We may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if we believe such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend our rights or property, enforce this Online Agreement, act to protect the interests of its registered users or others.
8.3 We will only use the cookies created to enhance your experience. What this means is that when you use the site we will be able to keep certain settings for you for when you return.